VGK-S (Very Good Knee-Short), manufactured by Orthomobiliy, is specifically designed to support the amputee developing mobility with a rather short residual limb (stump). The compact hydraulic cylinder powered by a “Polykinetic Processor” is less weight and the innovative placement of the cylinder makes it the most convenient knee joint for a short stump AK amputee.
- Hydraulic unit with adaptive fluidic control
- Safety and stability in stance
- Swinging freely when sittingy
- Proximal center of gravity far above the knee axis to minimize the force on the stump
- Natural knee angle up to 75° flexion
- Variable and adaptive gait